Join a dynamic company and be part of the 4th Industrial Revolution!
Our work environment is fun yet professionally challenging, and the good news is: we are hiring!
- Technical Support Expert (Junior)
Want to apply?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Support Expert (Junior)
Technical support as part of the delivery team, possibly support the R&D team. Work with delivery team will include server setup, application installation and upgrades, proactive tracking of customers’ systems, investigating and resolving errors, ad-hoc tasks. In addition, this role may also involve some in-house IT/DevOPs tasks such as firewall management, account management etc.
- Strong problem-solving and high technical skills
- Customer-oriented approach
- At least 1 year experience in mid-tier B2B support
The expected candidate should have technical knowledge and work experience of:
- Linux System administration, process, and package management
- BASH scripting (Python an advantage)
- Understating of various databases (MySQL, MongoDB, InfluxDB, etc.)
- Understanding of web APIs
- VMware, Dockers – an advantage
- Team City / Version control and builds management
- Fluent English (verbal and written) – essential
- Comfortable with working in a fast paced, ever-changing, demanding atmosphere
- Solution oriented
- Customer-service, can-do attitude
- Highly motivated, independent, and responsible
- Quick, flexible, and open minded
Apply now – send your application with “Technical expert” in mail subject to: email@example.com
Precognize is hiring an Algorithm Developer for revolutionary interdisciplinary work for incident and pollution reduction in the industry
We are looking for a sharp algorithm developer to create and improve the program side of our algorithm.
If you have:
- Degree in Math, Computer Science, Physics or electrical engineering, Completion with excellence. Preference for advanced degree.
- Experience in Python.
- Knowledge in Machine Learning and Big Data.
- Fast learning abilities and Independence.
- Resourcefulness and Can-do attitude.
Then, we would like to meet you!
Please send us your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Manager (Maternity leave position)
Join the industrial revolution: Precognize, a Samson company, is the leading predictive analytics software company.
We are looking for a full-time office manager for a temporary maternity cover who will join our team.
We are looking for a serve trust position that will be fully accountable of all the administrative matters, working closely with the CEO and exposed to the company information.
This is a diversified role that includes day-to-day office tasks, in addition to more sensitive tasks such as handling accounting matters, working directly with the CEO on some of his projects etc. The job will include purchase orders, coordinating flights, finance reporting, welfare matters, logistical tasks and supporting HR matters.
• Experience in similar role in both corporate and mid-size companies
• Positive attitude and a smile
• Experience working in a fast-paced technological environment
• High level of Hebrew & English – both written and verbal -must!
• Highly motivated, result oriented, fast learner, and open minded
**Attractive salary for suitable candidates**
Apply now – send your CV to: email@example.com
Senior Java Software Engineer
As part of this job you will tackle complex technical challenges – some at the architecture level, others at code level and come up with solutions.
You will learn new fields, technologies, APIs, and approaches to address the needs of an AI-based fast-growing company.
Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of various system resources.
6+ years hands-on experience in developing Java server-side applications
2+ years hands-on experience in Spring Boot framework
Proven experience in micro services frameworks
Experience with containers (Docker, Kubernetes)
Experience with noSQL + graph / time series databases
Ability to analyze performance, detect and resolve performance bottlenecks
Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org